Saturday 28 May 2011

Tey Pelly's Birthday




I am in holiday mode now! 
Finally exam finished! 
Finally PPISMP SEM2 is officially end now!
Finally I back to my sweet home!
And finally I got time to blogging!

There are a lots of things I wanna to blog. :D

19th May was my friend, Tey Pelly's Birthday. Irene Tan, Shuer, Easy, ShiYing, Pei Wen, Jiong Chee, Ivan Leong, Yee Ching, Jia Hao and me hanged out to celebrate her birthday even though it was during EXAM time. But we didn't care about it! Haha~

Tey Pelly :D 寿星婆
Actually I had taken a photo of Tey Pelly which is very very very Funny one. Each time I can't control myself to laugh when I saw it. So do you if you see it! I decided to put in blog but the tricky Tey Pelly took my mobile phone and secretly deleted it . And the unlucky thing is I didn't have any copies! @@''
Tey Pelly, I won't let the history happened again. Next time I sure hide my mobile phone from you.XD

We had our lunch at McD that day. So nice.

French fries

Easy
ShiYing

After this, we went to sing K. Spent 3 hours at there. We separated 8 people into 2 rooms.
TeyPelly and me
But Tey Pelly and me were in the different rooms.
So I didn't took so much photo with her. :(
But there are a lots of photo of Shuer and me because we were in the same room!





Shuer and Me

Pei Wen and Jiong Chee, couple =D
3 Beauties XD

Pei Wen and Me
And we settled our dinner at a shop sell something 炖汤like that.

My Kampung Chicken 炖汤. Lolx  =.=

Story still at behind. We had bought cake and presents for Tey Pelly.
And we decided to give her a surprise when we backed to hostel.

See this birthday cake, really so special. Got egg and mee at above. Haha~~
哈哈,不要以为Tey Pelly 的蛋糕会发光,其实那是Irene Tan手机的闪光灯。
Tey Pelly, wish u belated birthday la.
你又老一岁了~哈哈

4 comments:

  1. Next time should hide ur phone or get the copies 1st...
    Although she ald 19years old...but she seem like form 1/2 students...muahaha..
    like a big kid..

    ReplyDelete
  2. where u get tat cake??so nice n cute~~hope to have one~~haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. To annonymous: Haha~yeah~she still looks like a kid! Next time wont be like that again, I sure hide my hp from her or do a copy...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. To 01: The shop is near around Carrefour, Batu Pahat. And I heard my friends said that there are selling a lot of cute cakes like this.~haha.

    ReplyDelete