Saturday 7 May 2011

Birthday Trip


Hey yo all, I'm so happy today. Today, I just backed from Pei Wen's house.
Ivan Leong's birthday party BBQ was being celebrated at Pei Wen's house.


Hohoho...Tey Pelly, JiaHao Lim,Yee Ching and IreneTan were playing poker!
Actually I got involved also. =p
First day afternoon, BBQ only started in the evening and all don't know what should do, so we played poker. Don't misunderstand us. We were not gambling.XD

Preparing BBQ

OMG...Got 2 houseflies stopped on the fish balls! Luckily no people rushed to toilet after eating these.XD

BBQ starting.

BBQ ing.

BBQ until about 9pm night. I was very full after eating a lots! Fish balls, Chicken wing, Hotdogs, Corns....
Sweet couples...Yee Ching and Ivan Leong.

Chocolate Birthday Cake.

Next day, we went to Pantai Senggalang after having breakfast. The seashore is beautiful. We took a walk at there. The scene is wonderful.
Pantai Senggalang

Yee Ching and me. =D

Shuer and me.

Kevin Yip and me.

Desmond and me.

Zc Chey and me.



XD

It's too hot...all wanna rest..XD


Finally, really wanna thanks Pei Wen's dad, mom, grandma and granpa treated us so nice.

4 comments: