Tuesday 31 May 2011

Happy Hours After Exam




       

          I know it's a bit late for me to post my moment after exam but I still want to share those happy hours after exam was finished. It's awesome feeling when exam was passed! Awwww!!! Really wanna to rock actually! I know it's not the end of the exam, but it's the end of exam for this semester! Exciting made me cannot sleep or just take a nap after exam even though I was really really really tired due to insufficient sleeping for K books during exam time. Haha! 

Panda Gurl @ insufficient sleeping

          It's McD Time again! It's time to collect lime colour CocaCola can glass, not me, but my friends. Arghhhh... I want the blue colour one, but I missed the time of collection. =.= . I didn't order the Cocacola can glass meal but i gotta ate two ice-creams. Oh crazy man because of Pelly and Irene didn't want to eat. It had made me hate the chocolate ice-cream now, too sweet already! 

McD Cocolate Ice-cream nightmare

          After McD, it's movie time!!! Kung Fu Panda 2, the panda is really damn funny, I was out of control laughing till cant stop...haha! But one of my friend said she slept when she was watching this movie. Lolx.
Cute Kung Fu Panda <3


          And we settled our dinner at a restaurant which name Origin. I had ordered a grilled chicken and orange juice. Grilled chicken is too much made me can't finished eating.

My Grilled Chicken with satay sauce
Pelly @ Irene 


          After dinner, we gonna backed hostel to clean room. Actually just now ice-cream nightmare doesn't matter, and cleaning room is the REAL nightmare. I hate to clean room. =.= Don't looks down a small room, it got a lots of things which could flood you and make you to die from suffocation! #¥%%

          Well, the next day I had to say goodbye to my maktab. See you again after 3 weeks.=P

3 comments: